Work with Me

Weight Loss Recipes | Delicious Blueberry Gluten- Free Pancakes



This recipe is super- duper easy. the ingredients you see in the picture is ALL YOU NEED, with the exception of water... see, I told you it was easy.

Here are the ingredients you will need to make this recipe:


  • 3/4 cup Brown rice flour
  • 1/3 blueberries
  • 1/4 cup Non- fat Greek Yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons Chia Seeds
  • 1 cup water/ almond milk or milk of choice










I lightly coated my griddle with coconut oil, to cook the pancakes. This recipe is incredibly yummy - it's hard to believe that they are good for you. don't believe me, try this recipe and let me know what you think. For more creative and clean eating recipes sign up for my newsletters and get new recipes straight to your inbox.. Connect with me on  and share with me your favorite are your favorite breakfast recipes ? Need help getting to your fitness goals- book a FREE DISCOVERY  SESSION with me today and let me show you how  my coaching can  help you  get there. Food doesn't have to be boring to be healthy- contact me today to get started.




Comments

Popular Posts