Work with Me

Sip up and Slim Dowm | Easiest Way to Boost Your Metabolism


I am such a tea drinker and I am not ashamed of it. Ever since I was a little girl I was taught about the healing and energizing effects of tea -and it tastes great too!
Now that it is warmer, tea is a popular drink that many of us run to. so I wanted to share one of my recipes with you, that I find to absolutely amazing and helps to boost metabolism as well. Now as a transformation coach, I am going to remind you again- EAT TO FEED AND FUEL YOUR BODY. Fad diets may have short-term success, but it comes back to really bite you later.


So what make  this so great
Green tea, Lemon, and ginger




You will need :

One  Green Tea bag 
2 tablespoons of grated ginger
1/2 freshly sliced lemon
Raw Honey ( optional)

Bring your favorite  green tea bag and grated ginger to a boil,then add 1/2 freshly sliced lemon after the  tea has finished boiling and let the lemon steep and cool. It as simple as that. You can have it any time you are ready, it's wonderful to have in the morning with breakfast or with a light snack as well.  It stores well in  a mason jar and  refrigerate for later. Try it and connect with me to  let me know what you think. 

Comments

Popular Posts