Work with Me

I'm Seeing Shadows



After walking my children to school this morning ( one of my favorite things to do, by the way), I started thinking about all of the capacities I serve in: wife, mommy, leader, coach, trainer, just to name a few. Then I  began to appreciate the fact that my serving has produced a harvest in this season of my life. I thought of Paul in the Bible who was so anointed that his shadow was healing people. (Acts 5:15) Then I began to meditate on "shadows." Immediately, I was reminded by the Bible verse found in Psalm 91:1 Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.



Now that my spirit is quiet, I began to look around and I see "shadows" all around me. Subtle shadows from the cars parked on the side of the road,  large shadows from the trees that were in neighboring yards. While still meditating, I hear in my spirit... SHADOWS ARE ONLY CAST WHEN THE SON( Jesus) IS ON YOUR SIDE....
this is refreshing, because I remember the season, when I had to take residence in the "valley of the shadow of death" and I needed to be there in order to learn NOT TO FEAR THE SHADOWS. I've secretly  wanted to have an anointing like Paul ,whose SHADOW was healing people. this want comes from my desire to see so many live healed, healthy and whole. Now, I understand that Paul's heart was  tender enough to want to serve in the capacity of healing, so The Almighty, used the SHADOW of Paul to. heal so many more... I'm seeing shadows.





I have learned to REST when I see the SHADOW, because the Almighty is with me .  My hope for you today is that you will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I hope that this is uplifting for you today. What do you think about shadows?

Comments

Popular Posts