Work with Me

Easy Recipes | Decadent Peanut Butter Protein Bites



Okay, so as a fitness professional, I find it a challenge at times to get healthy food that is portable and moves with me...THAT was  the inspiration for this delicious and easy to make recipe. I love, love, love this recipe and I believe you will too, so of course I am going share it with you. 



2/3 cups of Peanut Butter or Almond Butter ( melted in microwave)
3 tablespoons of Chia seeds
2 tablespoons of ground  flax seed
1/2 cup of coarsely chopped walnuts teaspoon of cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan sea salt
1 table of raw unfiltered honey
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder ( I used whey) 

mix all ingredients together well and place in a plastic container and leave in the freezer to set up for the next day. Once the mixture is set, cut into desirable portion and place in baggies for work or leave in the fridge for whenever there is a hankering for something yummy.
 Connect with me on Facebook or Instagram and let me know how you enjoyed the recipe. What is your favorite flavor? Is it chocolate, peanut butter, coconut- please share.  I am looking for the inspiration for my next creation.

Until next time...blessings, grace, and peace - LB

Comments

Popular Posts