Work with Me

Shake Things Up in the Kitchen.









 If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I post a lot of what I eat. I love food... good wholesome food. After all, whole food IS soul food.  I'm always looking for inspiration that will help me , help you. This recipe is no different: needless to say-my inspiration for this protein shake was Pumpkin Pie...YUMMO!  What's your favorite season?



This shake is wonderful for recovery, after a moderate workout. Now more than ever, I realize the importance of slowing down and nurturing myself. Taking time to embrace precious moments is not a waste of time - it helps you appreciate life.  I  really hope you love it as much as I do. Here is the recipe:
1 cup of ice
1 cup of almond milk
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1 dash of cinnamon
1 pinch of clove
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 teaspoon of raw honey

Blend well. Not sure if your blender can handle the ice ? No worries, opt for shaved ice instead. I used my Magic bullet blender to make this shake ( no problems).

 This shake is delicious- the smell of clove and cinnamon is lovely. Have this shake before or after your workout and feel restored and energized. If you love food and Fall like I do- try this shake and let me  know your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a blissful week. Subscribe to my blog for updates on fitness, beauty, and wellness. Until next time...blessings

Comments

Popular Posts