Work with Me

November Fitness Challenge | Lose Weight - Gain Confidence



Where did 2017 go???? I still remember my New Year's  post and now 2018 is truly around the corner. My mission is to inspire  and empower as many women as I can to live beautiful - with intention. That means taking time out of each day to practice gratitude, smile in the sunshine and nourish your body with movement and yummy foods that heal and rejuvenate. I've had some really hard test and thank God  for allowing me to make it through each test stronger. I've learned the importance of self - love, and taking time to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. 


This workout is not time consuming and will take 30 minutes ONLY 5 DAYS A WEEK. If your goal is weight loss add 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. If you just want to have fun with something new - do 3 days at 30 minutes. Connect with me on Instagram @ barucwellness #ThanksFitting. Share this challenge with your girlfrinds and let's show the world how fierce and fit we are. If you'd like  for me to address any of your fitness questions - join my free supportive coaching community on Facebook and you get get coaching from me at your fingertips. I look forward to meeting you there. 
Happy ThanksFitting

Comments

Popular Posts