Work with Me

How to Fight Back and Win








I am a fighter, and I have always been a fighter spiritually. I have gone through adversity after adversity... yet as I look at where I am today: I am grateful for the fights in my life.. I know that God used my adversity to shape me into the woman He created me to be.  We are all born with gifts, talents,and abilities, but our character must be shaped.  Oftentimes, character is "molded" out of the battles we endure.


My question for you is -what is your heart's desire ? The one that you believe God  placed there... the dream  that you keep running back to ? The one , people around you are raving about,- but you see as nothing." Today , I want to share with you a few steps I took before I started my online coaching business ( while being a wife, mom of 5 kids) that I found to be very helpful for me and I believe it may benefit you as well.



Prayer is better than that  "apple a day"






Prayer, is communication with the Lord. The Bible says when we delight ourselves in Him, He will give us the desires of our hearts (Psalm 37:4).A relationship that is healthy, is healthy because of communication. If we are hungry for time daily with The Lord, He will began to reveal His will to us in our daily lives.



Be Clear about Your Purpose

When you know who you are and understand your purpose, you are more apt to turn down those other things that really ...well...just waste your time. and energy. I don't know about you, but I really can't afford to do that. A clear focus can help you become more productive and more effective..If you preserve your energy for doors that point to your purpose, you will also become much more effective.





Be Determined





I've heard it said before, " motivation will get you started, determination will keep you going". Only you can be determined.Don't let others who have no vision, dissuade you from stepping out on faith as it relates to sharing your gift/gifts with the world.  It's okay to not tell the "negative Nancy" in your life everything God is doing in your life.



Lastly, I want to remind you, that you are fearfully and wonderfully made,(Psalm 139:14) if you are able to grasp that- you can become an unstoppable force..Please, share your question or comments about this topic, I'd love to chat with you and hear your thoughts. Don't forget to subscribe to my Newsletters . If you enjoyed this post today, share it with your friends and let's grow together. Until next time ....blessings.


Comments

Popular Posts