Work with Me

Snack MORE to LOSE Weight

I'm so happy to be share this recipe with you. Snacking is such a great way to reach your fitness goal.Whether it is weight loss, fat-burning, or even maintaining your current level of fitness. This recipe  is not only yummy, but it satisfies too !!!

                     For those of you, who use my meal plan templates ( this is a fat and carb)

 Try it as meal ( 3-4 is a serving)


8 Tablespoons of Peanut Butter ( melted)
 


2 Tablespoons Coco Powder
Honey ( optional )



1 scoop of your favorite Protein Powder (optional)
I also added chopped pecans for texture.
 

2 tablespoons of natural sweetener. Mix ingredients and mold into balls





Place in a refrigerator for 15 minutes, and enjoy.




Store the remainder for anytime you want to snack.
If you are a busy mom like I am - this is a life-saver.

Connect with me on IG and show me your results.What are your favorite snacks? How do you snack healthy ?

If you would like support with your weight loss join my circle - it's FREE. Need Coaching , contact me  to get started.
 


Comments

Popular Posts