Work with Me

Faith - Based Weight Loss


Proverbs 18:21 tells us that "life and death is in the power of the tongue...."this test goes on to inform us that " they that love it ( life) shall EAT OF ITS FRUITS, Okay, stay with me now, but I believe that this text is also telling us about healthy eating. Not just spiritually, but also naturally - eating healthy has many benefits ( fruits). If it were not the case why would preventative disease even be a thing in our world today ? Often times, it is sickness that becomes the motivation to finally take control of our health. Now, before we go further, I am not saying that eating healthier will prevent your body from ever getting sick, because environment and genetics also has a role to play with dis-ease. I am saying that eating healthier is a sure-fire way of  being a good steward of your health.



Ever notice that when you start eating fruits and veggies, your body starts to act differently. You feel more energy, your skin clears up and you feel more ALIVE... back to my point - LIFE AND DEATH is truly in the power of the tongue. I would like to challenge you for the next three weeks to swap to unhealthy snacks for tow healthier options. Take a note of how your body feels and looks.Connect with me on Facebook to share your results with me. You can also find me on Instagram and show me your progress during this challenge. I'd love to hear from you. What do you notice first when you start eating better ? If you need help , getting on track , enlist in my coaching services to reach your fitness goals.

Comments

Popular Posts